OneVanilla Prepaid Card is one of the easiest, secure and convenient ways to manage your money. To people who are misunderstanding it as credit card should know that it is not a credit card. There are no credit checks and paper forms that you need to fill for applying for this OneVanilla card. The best thing is that you don’t need a bank account to use this card. MyVanilla Prepaid card is accepted everywhere where the debit cards or Debit Mastercard are accepted.
OneVanilla card can be called as a reloadable alternative to your traditional bank account. If you want to manage your money through using a safer alternative to cash, then MyVanilla Prepaid Vanilla card is made for you. A good thing is that the Visa Zero Liability policy covers US-issued cards only without applying charges on ATM transactions. The cardholder should notify the issuer in case of unauthorized use. Its safer than carrying cash.
So, in this post, we have covered the uses of OneVanilla Card, how to register OneVanilla Card, how to sign in MyVanilla, how one vanilla card works, how to use OneVanilla card, what is OneVanilla gift card, what is vanilla reload card, how to reload pin, how to add money, and how to activate pin. Let’s explore these topics here.
About MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card
This card is issued by ‘The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. and can be used wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. The MyVanilla Prepaid MasterCard is also issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by Mastercard International incorporated. This card is distributed and serviced by InComm Financial Services Inc. which is licensed as a Money Transmitter by Banking Department of the State of New York.
Reasons to go with OneVanilla Gift Card
- Use it Online: OneVanilla non-reloadable gift card is a simple, safe and convenient method to make online payments.
- No personal information required: You don’t have to go through a credit check.
- Use it nationwide: It can be used wherever Debit MasterCard and Visa Debit Cards are used i.e. in the US and District of Columbia.
Where to buy OneVanilla Card from?
OneVanilla debit card can be purchased from different retail stores across the US including Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Exchange and many others. Here are the names of a few.
OneVanilla Card customer care number is 1-877-770-6408. In case of any query related to the card, you can connect with them over here. You can even write to OneVanilla customer support at the following address – PO Box 826, Fortson, Georgia, Zip Code – 31808.
Using OneVanilla Prepaid Card
OneVanilla Non-reloadable Gift Card is the perfect prepaid card for everyday spending nationwide. You can use your card for paying the gas bills, online shopping, dining out and more. Before you use it, you must consider following things:
- It doesn’t have ATM Access and you can’t use it to get cashback at time of sale.
- They are accepted across the US nation and in District of Columbia.
- There is no fee after you make the purchase.
- No credit check or personal information is required to get this prepaid card.
How to use OneVanilla Prepaid Card – Different Scenarios
Here are a few different ways that you can try using the card –
1. Using for Phone and Mail Orders
This card can be used to make purchases over the phone or even through the mail order. It is accepted where Debit MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted.
2. Using OneVanilla Prepaid Card in Stores
- Give your gift card to the cashier when you are about to make the purchase.
- Ensure that you know your balance before shopping.
- Finalize the purchase as your signature transaction by choosing credit and then signing the receipt.
- You can even visit the OneVanilla online account to track the transactions.
- You even have an option to make the purchase as a debit transaction by selecting debit and entering your PIN.
Enter your card information in the Payment method fields and your personal information is not associated with your OneVanilla Gift Card. The best thing is that your personal information is not associated with your Vanilla Gift Card, so you can use your mailing address while shopping online ensuring you can be contacted by the merchant if problem continues.
You can use the card at online merchants inside United States and District of Columbia where Debit Mastercard, Visa debit cards or discover cards are accepted as applicable.
Useful Tips to Use OneVanilla Prepaid Cards
Here are a few useful tips to use OneVanilla Prepaid cards in different scenarios:
- Paying at Gas Pump: While paying at the pump, most of gas stations will put $100 hold on the card making sure that you have sufficient funds in the card. Ensure that you know your balance. To avoid the hold, you can make the payments to cashier inside.
- Paying the Bills Online: You can make the bill payments online.
- Shop Online and Pay: At the checkout, you can enter your card information in the payment method fields. Your personal information is not associated with the OneVanilla card, so you need to use the mailing address when you shop online using the card to make sure that you can be contacted by the merchant if any problem arises.
- Using two forms of payment: If you are making a purchase that is greater than the money on your card then most retailers will allow you to use a second payment option that is check, cash, debit card or credit card. Not all merchants accept the split transactions and some merchants might want you pay the pending amount in cash.
- Tipping through your card: Hair salons, spas, restaurants and few other types of merchants might put a hold on your card that might be equal to total service bill plus up to 20% in an anticipation that you are leaving a tip. So, know your balance.
- You should know your balance: A merchant will not be able to learn about the balance on your card. So, if you are trying to purchase an item that is priced at greater value than the OneVanilla Card balance, the transaction may be declined.
Vanilla Cardholder Agreements
You can select your Cardholder Agreement from the below mentioned list:
- Card # beginning in 543276
- Card # beginning in 526293
- Card # beginning in 494159 or 494160
- Card # beginning in 411192
- You can visit the official website at onevanilla.com.
- On the homepage, you can see the option to access your account and check the balance.
- Now, enter your card number with other details.
- Click on submit option.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions and concerns that people with OneVanilla card generally have.
How do I use my OneVanilla Card?
All you have to do is present your OneVanilla Gift card at the time of payments. Press credit and sign the receipt. The payment gets done. You can utilize different methods to make the payments.
What denominations can I purchase a OneVanilla Gift Card in?
It is a variable load card that means you can add any amount ranging from $20 to $500. You can even purchase $50 and $100 card from retail stores.
When can I start using my OneVanilla Card?
The card gets activated in the store and can be used instantly while some retailers might hold the funds.
Where can I use my OneVanilla Card?
It can be used all across the US and the District of Columbia. You cannot use it outside the US, even the merchants outside US can’t accept payments from this card.
How do I activate my OneVanilla Card?
The cashier activates the card at time of purchase.
Can I reload my OneVanilla Card?
It is not at all reloadable. You can choose Vanilla card to make it reloadable.
Can I get cash with my OneVanilla Card?
You can’t use it in ATMs neither can be used to get cashback points.
What are the fees associated with the card?
It is available without any fees.
Can I share the balances or funds from one OneVanilla Card to another OneVanilla Card?
No, balances and funds cannot be shared from one OneVanilla card to other one.
What billing address do I use for online and phone transactions?
As no personal information is associated with the card, you can always use the mailing address.
Why is the merchant charging me for more than what I signed on my receipt?
A few purchases require preauthorization. This is where the merchants send in a transaction for a higher amount compared to amount of purchase. We are required to approve and hold the amount until the merchant finalizes the transaction that might take up to 10 days.
How are merchandise returns processed?
You must agree to credit to the balance of your card. The returns are processed within 30 days.
Can I use my OneVanilla Card at gas stations?
Of course, you can pay your bills at gas stations but beware than most of them will keep a hold of $125 on your card that might be up to 7 days.
Can I use my OneVanilla Card for recurring billing?
No, it cannot be used for recurring bill payments.
If I lose my card or my card gets stolen, how do I get a refund or a replacement card?
In case your card is lost or stolen, you need to call OneVanilla customer care. They will ask for your card number and if they see that balance still remain, they will issue you a new card.
How do I select a PIN for the OneVanilla Card?
You can easily select the PIN for your OneVanilla card at your first debit transaction.
What do I do if I forget my PIN?
You can visit the OneVanilla official website and clear the PIN by going to ‘Manage PIN’.